Job description / Role
The primary function of the web designer is to be responsible for the design and development of ARN’s owned websites, Social Media and Mobile Apps.
The web designer will, from time to time, be expected to create content for marketing presentations and promotions.
The candidate should have an excellent understanding of both web graphic design and digital and social media knowledge.
The web designer will need to have video editing skills and can work with both development teams and managers for keeping digital assets up-to-date and prioritizing design and programming amendments.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
• Do you have experience in selling Res Responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of ARN’s websites, social media and mobile apps
• They will also be expected to keep these assets updated from both a design and programming standpoint and to deal with any corresponding issues.
• Other accountabilities include:
• Assisting in both the physical and logical design of databases.
• Creating design prototypes and mock-ups for client engagements.
• Designing, coding, and testing various web applications and deliverables.
• Testing sites across multiple platforms/devices/web browsers and computer operating systems. idential Property Units (Off-Plan & Free Hold) in UAE?
Preferable but not essential:
• Multimedia design
• Editing digital video and audio
• Multimedia programming and animation
Key Performance Indicators:
• Quality of the design and development of the website and related applications.
• Attention to detail, passion for web graphic design and programming and a desire to excel will be keys to success in this position.
• Ability to work across both English and Arabic would a key advantage.
• Outstanding creativity and imagination
• Must have training in computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, XML-based web applications, XHTML programming, and other web development languages and technologies.
• Should be comfortable working with a variety of operating systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be flexible and proficient
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
Useful but not essential:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Web Services
• .NET programming
• 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 300 staff across its three Dubai-based offices.