Job description / Role
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop marketing/PR/App/social media promotion content to support corporate communications and marketing strategies.
• Execute creative designs and graphics for various marketing campaigns to help grow Yalla’s brand awareness in the MENA region.
• Use strong graphic design skills, video production & editing skills to create content - e.g. promotion videos, Tik Tok videos, YouTube Videos, product posters, flyers, banners, wall arts, package design, etc.
• Write creative copy for current and new applications, email campaigns, and advertisement content for multiple communication channels.
• Post-production photo editing including color correcting, retouching, resizing, and cropping of varies advertising material for multiple broadcasting channels including website, social media, event, etc.
• Work with cross-functional departments on visual and content requests and incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Digital Marketing or Social Media preferred
• Skill: Graphic design skills, video production & editing skills required.
• Experience: Mid-Level with minimal 5 years in graphic design, video production & editing, web design and photography required, same experience in Game Application industry preferred.
• Personal Quality: Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and acute vision.
• Language: Arabic and English required.
About the Company
Yalla Technology is an Internet company which runs several popular mobile applications. The most popular application from Yalla Technology in the MEA region is called Yalla.live, which is a social network platform providing group voice chat service based on the chatting room with 5 microphones, gifts, text/photo chats, games etc. User can create and operate her/his own room, post her/his moments, meet new friends and build her/his friends circles step by step.
Graphic Designer and Social Media Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
A Leading Company In UAE
Graphic Design and Business Development Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)