Job description / Role
As the designer, you will be responsible for the creation, design and development of store visuals. You will also be responsible for developing store layouts and supporting the development of new concepts for the Middle East stores.
Our client is Korea's leading beauty company and one of the fastest growing cosmetics companies in the world.
The Designer's responsibilities include:
* Developing store layouts (floor plans, acrylic etc)
* Creating design and developing store visuals
* Supporting the development of new concepts for Middle East Stores
* Will act as a primary touch point with distributors and retail partners
* Travel to distributors/ retail partners and business territories on a quarterly basis
* Monitor market and trend developments (new products, beauty trend, design)
* Act in accordance with and ensure implementation of the brand guidelines
Competitive Package and Benefits
* Minimum of 3 years experience in the beauty business, VM and/or design industry
* Possesses experience working with associated partners including creative agencies
* Eligibility and willingness to travel in the Middle East (focus GCC)
* Fluent English and Arabic
* Candidates must have strong skills in "CAD" and "illustrator"
* Organization and planning Skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.