Job description / Role
Operational business demands for 24 x 7 onsite support and deployment services at critical locations, we are looking to retain the services of four skilled Desktop Support Engineers to assist our end-users with computer hardware and software issues.
• To analyze reported incidents and provide solutions to the users enabling them to resume their work with minimum disruption as per agreed SLO. To complete IT service requests i.e. installations of PCs and peripherals as per agreed SLO
• To update the status of an incident or service request in the tool. To make sure that they hold up to date information before acting on any incident or service request. To ensure that the tool and the relevant team are updated.
• To set expectations to the customer based on agreed SLOs (timeframes and format)
• To coordinate unresolved/recurring faults and communicate with other IT service providers (internal & external, e.g. SITA, DCA, ARINC, etc.).
• To provide quick fixes/workarounds/solutions to be updated in the Known error database to Problem Management Team. To identify recurring problem areas and to articulate trends for root cause analysis. To liaise with problem management to give a more permanent problem resolution. To proactively identify & highlight issues, to reduce the possibility of system downtime for users.
• Carry out network infrastructure installation and any other requested services as per procedure provided by the tech teams, including Etisalat Link Lines, WAN links to hosts, backup ISDN lines & UPS systems.
• Visit visa/Cancelled Visa would be preferred.
• The candidate should be available in UAE
• UAE Driving License
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.