Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is looking to engage a Developer interested in freelance work on an ASP.NET/C# application. You will be working with us on revamping and improving an already built application so that it will be fit for purpose to re-launch.
With that in mind, the project would have a larger scope to begin with but would also have on-going maintenance retainers.
We are ideally looking for someone with solid web/application development on the following:
• ASP.NET, C#, VB .NET, VBA
• CSS, HTML, JQuery and the UX/UI elements of the SDLC
• MS SQL, SQL Server DBMS with Linked Servers
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar web and application development capacity
• Strong documentation, project management and problem-solving skills
• Can work independently or with a team
• Open to freelance / consultancy engagement
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, please apply online.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Software Developer (FinTech)