Job description / Role
• Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and formal documentation inclusive of BRS, SRS, HLD, LLD, Test Cases, Deployment Document
• Proficient in C#. NET, OOP concepts, ASP.NET, LINQ, nHibernate, WCF
• Well versed with Microsoft Visual Studio, Version control (Subversion).
• Knowledge of K2 / Ultimus or any equivalent BPM product.
• Knowledge on Microsoft Business Intelligence, Data Cubes, SSRS. - Preferred
• Knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint development and administration. - Preferred
• Strong technical skills in securing the applications whether internally or externally exposed.
About the Company
Department of Planning and Development - Trakhees is deemed the regulatory arm of Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation in Dubai and the agency responsible for licensing and regulating business in special development zones and areas.
Department of Planning and Development - Trakhees consists of five main departments:
- Civil Engineering Department
- Licensing Department
- Inspection Department
- Innovation and Excellence Department
- Business Support Department
This Department started the implementation of its business in 2009, following the issuance of a decree by His Highness, the Ruler of Dubai, No. 22, with respect to supervising the infrastructure, providing it with public services, as well as imposing, defining and collecting fees of such services in special development zones. This Decree stipulated and stated that services of 'Trakhees' shall include lands, complexes and areas owned by Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation, Dubai World or entities and subsidiaries of any of them in Dubai or those located within the scope of their jurisdiction and authority, in areas defined by Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation, or areas identified under a legislation issued by the Ruler of Dubai, including, but not limited to, Nakheel, Limitless, Dubai Maritime City, Investment, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).