Job description / Role
The jobholder is responsible for the design, development, customization, and maintenance of Middleware Applications.
• To design, develop and implement secure business function on Middleware application as per existing software development standards.
• Strong Knowledge of SOAP APIs and XSLT Transformations.
• Strong knowledge of Best Practices in MuleSoft development and Analysis of Middleware issues and troubleshooting.
• MuleSoft Batch Processing.
• Administering and supporting the SIT/UAT execution on middleware environments.
• Testing the middleware environments.
• Problem solving day-to-day technical issues.
• Configure and maintain deployed Middleware system.
• Ensuring uniform and cohesive monitoring applied across the relevant infrastructures.
• Support application development team through the life cycle of their application for Middleware related aspects.
• Managing internal projects and reporting to the management structure.
• Participate in the transfer of the system to the state of production and review the results and make the required modifications for the purpose of extradition to the beneficiaries or the technical divisions concerned
• Experience of MuleSoft migration from Version 3.8 to 4.x.
• Experience of Volante Swift Messages development (MT940)
• University graduate in Computer Science
• Professional qualifications in software development
• Understanding of Banking products, services and processes
• 5+ years in experience in similar job and hands on experience on Min 4+ years MULE ESB 3.8
• In-depth Middleware/Application knowledge
• Programming on Mule ESB 3.8
• Programming Core Java
• Programming on Active MQ
• Programming EJB
• Experience in SQL Queries
• EA Server
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Web3 Full-Stack Developer
Full Stack Backend Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In UAE