Job description / Role
Our client is a leading UAE Developer who is seeking an Assistant Development Manager or current Development Manager with a Hospitality background to join their team.
The role is to manage and oversee projects through master planning, infrastructure planning, product mix, design and construction as well as monitoring cost, schedule, quality, and regulation compliance.
- Manage stakeholders in preparing RFP’s, design briefs, other meetings and acting as company representative for the project when Development Director is not available.
- Identify and define scope and strategy along with Development Director for delivery of the development pipeline including project management, architects, planners and all engineering discipline.
- Support and assist with master planning and infrastructure planning.
- Assist with product definition, design brief, cost estimation and budgeting initiatives.
- Support the Development Director with leading and coaching project teams to ensure business cases achieve stakeholder approvals.
- Work closely with the Architect and other design consultants in the selection of sub consultants.
- Assist in identifying business risk.
- Analyse, evaluate and rank overall risk exposure, including technical, financial and human resources. Support the analysis of risk mitigation measures to ensure that the business cases are secure to meet profit and margin targets.
Hospitality Development Manager - UAE
You must have GCC experience and have a solid hospitality background.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
|Abu Dhabi||14 Feb|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Commercial Manager - Fit-Out
Business Development Manager
Project Manager - Design / Construction