Job description / Role
The Development Manager's main duties include the development process by updating schedules, budgets, timelines, financial information, projections and closings as necessary. Ensures the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review, and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants.
* To manage feasibility studies for new projects, research market trends, and business opportunities and compile information for the Management.
* Communication with and coordination of the consultant team, including land planners, engineers, architects, utility companies and other third-party consultants, as well as the construction team.
* To survey the market for identifying and analyzing the design and construction of the project needs of clients and maximizing the opportunities of getting real estate projects.
* To develop and strengthen coordination and liaison with potential clients in the market and attracting for design and construction of real estate projects.
* To oversee all aspects of building design, architectural drawings in coordination with Design Team and works with regularity authorities to ensure construction licenses for any hospitality development project in a timely manner and supervisor project until handing over.
* To facilitate management in the acquisition of land including negotiations, market research and completing other formalities of regularity authorities.
* To develop and manage the schedule for the project in coordination with the Planning Department and ensure that the project is completed within budget and time.
* To assist in the hospitality development project's operational plan, budget, targets, and performance outcomes and deliver solutions to ensure cost containment.
* To maintain consistent relationships with internal departments, and ensure total contract compliance with complete criteria of all agreed performance specifications under contract.
* To lead meetings regarding project matters.
* To develop and maintain successful customer relations and ensure the smooth integration and delivery of projects.
* Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities.
* Ensure adherence to Quality and Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) standards.
* Monitor construction progress through periodic on-site observations.
* Any other task assigned by the management.
* Minimum experience of 10 years
* Experience with hospitality development or as a client representative is an advantage
* BS Architect or Civil Engineer
* Solid experience in design management, tendering, costing and budgeting, contract administration, and construction/project management.
* Experience in mix-use development, especially hospitality
* Good understanding of the hospitality project life cycle from inception to completion
* Good command of English is a must
* UAE experience is a must
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Business Development Manager / Sales Manager
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|