Job description / Role
DarkMatter is developing a suite of communication applications covering encrypted voice, instant messaging, email and other in-transit data. Working in a fast paced environment, the candidate will be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, debugging, and deployment of security-focused products and services.
The DevOps Architect will be responsible for architecture, development and operation of DevOps team. The goal is to implement the best CI/CD practices across the enterprise and to provide visibility into the DevOps maturity of all development teams and customers.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management and Vendors, and existing engineering teams to design and develop highly available, fault tolerant PaaS platform.
- Evaluate Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment tools to improve other teams processes
- Implement configuration management for development and production environments
- Collaborate with infrastructure, application development, testing, release engineering, and production operations teams
- Design, implement, manage and orchestrate deployments
- Provides standards, best practices for CI/CD for DarkMatter projects
- At least 8 years relevant work experience in DevOps
- Mandatory experience with DevOps Automation, including management and deployment of AWS and Azure
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes "Infrastructure as Code"
- Experience with large, complex and highly scalable systems
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Strong expertise with Cloud security capabilities and best practices
- CCSP certification or equivalent
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Master's Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IBM Cloud DevOps Specialist
IBM Middle East