Job description / Role
Please note this is a 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT based in Abu Dhabi (potential to move to a permanent role).
• Responsible for sustainment support of all delivered mission-specific IT equipment (hardware and software), including customized and standalone IT equipment to ensure availability
• Develop Automation and Orchestration scripts for the entire gamut of ICT
• Assist with network security assessments to ensure all system templates and baselines are patched.
• Collaborate with rest of the team to plan, create and deploy the tools needed to achieve objectives.
• Analyze internal operational architecture, tools, and procedures for ways to improve performance.
• Proven experience in or knowledge of TCP/IP, applications monitoring & diagnostics
• Working knowledge of network management monitoring tool such as Splunk and etc. as well as IT ticketing systems is a plus
• Experience with automation scripting tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet etc.
• Good understanding of Regex
• Good understanding of network and system architectures, HLD and LLD
• In-depth knowledge of deployment, configurations, troubleshooting of Windows platforms; operating systems, roles and features such as Active Directory, DHCP, WSUS, GPO, Certificates and etc.
• Extensive experience in automation and orchestration using Ansible
• Experience in orchestration and automation for Messaging services like MS Exchange and content collaborations.
• 5 years + Experience with virtualized environment technologies such as Citrix, VDI, Virtual Monitoring Tools, Automation and etc. in platform like VMWare
• Experience with virtual hardware platforms such as VXRail and Nutanix
• Experience on application management for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Mattermost
• Experience on Linux and Windows Operating Systems
• 5 years + In-depth knowledge on security devices and applications such as DLP, Endpoint Security, Firewalls as well as authentication services like ACL, TACACS, RADUIS, and how they are affected by automation and orchestration
• Strong understanding of Change Management – particularly with regard to automated changes
• Desired certifications are: ITIL, MCSA/MCSE, VCP, VMWare, Citrix, RedHat, Ansible
About the Company
Talent Boutique is a Recruitment Consultancy based in Dubai offering a flexible, genuine, reliable service to clients and candidates.
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|
Infrastructure Support Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|
IT Support Engineer
IT - Operation and Maintenance Engineer
Sicuro Commercial Brokers