Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting multiple DevOps Engineers in Dubai on a 12 month renewable contract basis. These are excellent opportunities to be involved working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
Applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds;
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer on either AWS or Azure
• Linux & Windows administrations
• Strong automation IaaC hands-on experience (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Shell Scripting)
• GitOps and CICD (Jenkins, GIT, Spinnaker) - Preferred
• Middleware (Java/Tomcat/Jboss/.NetFramework – Weblogic Plus
• Kubernetes experience – deployment management and troubleshooting
• Telemetry and Observability (AppDynamics, Splunk, Zabbix) - preferred
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.
Dev Ops Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
DevOps Engineer Trainee
A Leading Technology Company In UAE
Technical Engineer - Infrastructure
Senior DevOps & Linux Systems Administrator
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Cloud Architect and Administrator
HR Source Consulting