Job description / Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Work with all cross-functional teams to create CI/CD pipelines that ensure the quality, security of applications and platform for web applications, microservices and mobile apps
- Integrate technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting and reporting of performance and costs
- Troubleshoot and resolve system outages and communicate findings for enhancing our current monitoring and alert tool chain and augmenting with new solutions as applicable
- Ensure security validation and vulnerability scans cross over the platform.
- Develop and execute on key cloud architectures that are technically optimized, operationally efficient, and cost effective.
- Write clear, professional documentation of infrastructure designs and architecture
- Enable product teams through implementation of deployment pipelines and deployment strategy from dev to production in a cloud-based environment
- Engage with stakeholders to provide timely end-to-end delivery of technology solutions
- Uses working knowledge of automation design and infrastructure to determine what to automate
- Implement containerization strategies when appropriate using Docker and Kubernetes
- Handling the CI/CD and orchestration pipeline, the Release management and versioning strategy
- Demonstrates knowledge of company procedures and standards to analyze impact on existing IT systems and platforms
- Implement policies which ensure compliant and consistent deployment of cloud infrastructure.
AED 10,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field required
- At least 4-8 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer on either AWS, GCP or Azure (Alibaba Cloud is a plus)
- Strong Docker and Kubernetes experience – deployment management and troubleshooting
- Strong experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins integrated with Git
- Got a good knowledge working in Linux environments (OS, file system, processes, user/kernel space, bash)
- Possess working knowledge of databases i.e. SQL (Postgres and MySQL) and NoSQL
- Automation and scripting (Python and bash / shell)
- Understand network concepts and protocols and can advise on problems
- Proactive and collaborative with Development Team
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process is a plus
- English communication and Effective communication skill
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dev Ops Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Oct|
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||18 Oct|
Principal DevOps Engineer