Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with all cross-functional teams to create CI/CD pipelines that ensure the quality, security of our platform
• Implement policies which ensure compliant and consistent deployment of cloud infrastructure.
• Integrate diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting and reporting of performance and costs.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system outages and communicate findings for enhancing our current monitoring and alert tool chain and augmenting with new solutions as applicable.
• Ensure security validation and vulnerability scans cross over the platform.
• Develop and execute on key cloud architectures that are technically optimized, operationally efficient, and cost effective.
• Work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operational needs.
Experience and Knowledge
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of experience working in Private/Public Cloud with direct experience writing scripts, deploying and administering services including but not exclusive of cloud storage, messaging and queuing, network services, and database services
• 4+ years of experience working with containers, including Docker and Kubernetes
• 4+ years of Linux/Unix administration experience, including large scale OS deployment and automation
• 4+ years of experience with HTTP servers (Apache, Nginx)
• 4 + years of experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
• Strong knowledge about networking and security (TCP/IP, IPSec, VPC)
• Worked in an international, distributed team
Required Soft skills
• Initiative to explore alternative technologies and approaches to solving problems
• Excellent communication skills, high EQ, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Team Oriented
About the Company
PegB Technology is a multi-national team of mobile payment professionals with over five decades of payments experience across four continents, rolling out the world's most intelligent omni-channel payments platform to empower you, the merchant, to accept all modes of cashless payments. We enable your mobile customers to pay for goods and services using mobile money and other wallets, debit and credit cards, instant EFTs, etc. using mobile apps and/or USSD and SMS.
At Peg b Technology, our focus is on the design, development and implementation of custom mobile money services frameworks,solution delivery and application support to mobile money payment providers across various verticals – telecommunications, banking and finance, e-commerce, entertainment, etc., industries.