Job description / Role
This role is of an experienced DevOps Team Leader, who is a responsible individual who shares knowledge and is accustomed to working in a fast-paced agile environment. The candidate must have a very deep understanding of various development tools and technologies. This is a hands-on technical role but with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change and raise the maturity levels of the Continuous Delivery practices.
• Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices
• Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
• Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development and QA servers.
• Responsible for deploying code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running
• Production Release Implementation plan and Install Support
• Integrating Code Quality tools and Code Analysis tools into IDE’s
• Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
• Integrations with each SCM Tools
• CI/CD Onboarding
• Mentor junior members in the team
• Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities
• A B.S. or an M.S. in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required
• 8-10+ years track record of relevant work experience
• Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Git, Maven
• Must have experience in configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
• Hands on experience in at least one of the programming languages such as Scala, Python, and Java etc
• Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
• Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python
• Working experience in cloud computing, PaaS, IaaS, and related areas are highly desirable
• Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
• Should have working experience with cloud platforms like AWS.
• AWS certifications – An Advantage
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience coaching junior members in the team
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.