Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services is looking for a DevSecOps Go To Market Leader for Hybrid Cloud Management (part of Hybrid Cloud Services) to join our team. You will guide clients and lead DevSecOps proposals (or DevSecOps components of proposals) and Solution teams in driving the adoption of DevSecOps in Hybrid Cloud Services. You will define solutions to address client business problems and are accountable for deliv ering value to clients and IBM.
- You will serve as IBM's point of contact for DevSecOps in Hybrid Cloud Management Sales across the market
- Lead initiatives in the DevSecOps space, keeping the focus on Business Development and Capability Development.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their business strategies to their hybrid cloud strategies
- Develop and improve relationships with IBM organisations responsible for DevSecOps implementation sales and solutioning
- Understand our client's strategic needs, business objectives, and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned
- Evangelize IBM DevSecOps Manage offerings within our community and also within sales teams
- Assist in joint Go To Market campaigns, Base Account growth in existing accounts, business development workshops to build and maintain pipeline on a rolling basis, build references and case studies
- You having a winning mentality able to influence both internal and external senior stakeholders.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.