Job description / Role
Position Title: DHA Laser Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 12,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Perform laser hair removal treatment
• Must know to handle laser machines (Candella, Synosure)
• Perform a physical assessment on each patient, paying special attention to the skin
• Assist the physician in the performance of skin exams, monitor and record a patient's medical history, and be aware of relevant test results.
• Perform skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
• Administer laser procedures (which include but not limited to) Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction)
• Promoting clinic services and its products
• Ensuring high level of care to patients and working towards achieving clinic’s set financial
• Open to Filipino candidates
• Male, 35 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing graduate
• With at least 2 years of laser therapy experience in a wellness center/beauty clinic/cosmetic clinic/medical center/hospital
• Must have DHA license/eligibility letter as Laser Therapist/Technician
• Good communication, interpersonal and good customer service skills
• With initiative and a team player
About the client:
A well-known clinic that provides a wide range of health, skincare and latest non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.