Job description / Role
DHA Nurse up to 5.5K AED for a leading Homecare Provider in Dubai
• Assisting with the patient’s mobility in case he/she has difficulty in moving from one place to another within the house.
• Making sure that the patient visits the doctor regularly and administering the medical records for future assistance.
• Giving the right dose of medicines to the patients without fail.
• Making sure that the patients do not contract any outside infections.
• The nurses also need to keep an eye on the patients and ensure that they do not go to any place alone, do not fall and injure themselves and also treat any cuts and bruises that happen accidentally.
• Keeping a record of the weight or the weight loss of the patients and alert the doctor in case there is an alarming increase or decrease in weight.
• Monitoring the urine and stool of the patient and check that they do not pass any blood through the same.
• Open to any nationality
• Female, 35 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree or any relevant certificates
• Minimum 1 year of proven experience in similar role
• Must have DHA license or eligibility
• Excellent communication and creativity skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.