Job description / Role
Position Title: DHA Nurse
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 8K AED depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A highly trusted healthcare provider based in Dubai, specializing in Clinical Diagnostics and Laboratory Services.
- Be on-call for duty as center is 24/7 available for patients
- Take blood sample for collections such as swabs, phlebotomy, etc.
- Provide health teachings to patients prior and after the test’s procedure
- Submit and document samples to the laboratory as per company standards & health regulations
- Coordinate with Admin team regarding status of samples for submission and results
- Open to Asian nationals
- 45 years old and below
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience
- Should have a valid DHA license
- Immediate joiner will be prioritized
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Health Center In UAE
Registered Nurse - Occupational Medicine
Registered Nurse - Homecare