Job description / Role
DHA Eligibility Letter / DHA Licensed RNS and Assistant RNS are required for Al Noor Hospital Group, Rochester Clinic Dubai, UAE
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Take patient's temperate, pulse, and respiration rate.
- Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal.
- Answer calls for help and determine if additional help is needed.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient's room.
- Set up equipment.
- Store and move supplies.
- Observe patients' physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe fluid intake and output.
- Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Develop nurturing relationships with patient.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and moving patients.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Enhances nursing department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelors in Nursing
- DHA Licensed or DHA Eligibility Letter
- Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control,
- Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance,
- Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others,
- Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
About the Company
Founded in 1985, Al Noor Hospital provides a complete continuum of healthcare and has places itself among the Leading private hospital services provider in Abu Dhabi. Relocation of Al Noor Hospital to Khalifa Street in 1999, Al Noor Khalifa Branch was launched in the year 2001.
In 2006, Al Noor Hospital was established in Al Ain followed by the inauguration of its unique, purpose-built hospital at Airport Road in 2008. The hospital soon evolved into a state-of-the-art healthcare provider, employing experienced medical professionals and the latest facilities. It has since achieved remarkable progress in the healthcare industry and has recently expanded to Abu Dhabis Western region, opening specialized clinics in Madinat Zayed, Mirfa and Mussafah, offering medical services as well as emergency referrals to its Abu Dhabi branches.