Job description / Role
Our client a prestigious Gems Assessor and grading company is currently hiring for a detail oriented “Diamond Grader’’ to be based in their office in UAE.
Job Summary: Perform the summative evaluation of diamonds in accordance with the International Diamond Grading System and document identifying features required for the initial draft of Diamond Grading Reports.
• Evaluate a diamond and determine the initial clarity, polish and symmetry grades in accordance set standards.
• Follow standard grading methodology and examination techniques to evaluate a diamond using proper tools and devices.
• Apply basic knowledge of policies and procedures to identify characteristics present in the diamond.
• Learn to interpret and follow documentation policies and procedures to efficiently represent the diamond characteristics.
• Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• 1-2 years of experience in any service industry, F&B, hospitality, jewellery retail industry
• Candidate should be visually inclined to details and have an eye to appreciate colour and composition.
• Enjoy managing a repetitive tasks and have excellent attention to details.
• Candidates should be open to working in rotational shifts.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions