Job description / Role
A reputed company in Aluminium industry is currently looking for Diesel Mechanic to join their in team in UAE.
- To carry out Preventive Maintenance and repair of plant wide Mobile equipment's.
- Carry out all Repair/Overhauling jobs with Under supervision of /Sn. Tech./Tech. in accordance with the workshop method statements/SOP and follow all safe practices required for the job.
- Notify Line Manager of any Potential non-compliance & ensure all incidents are reported in accordance with Company procedures
- Ensure the use of the correct PPE for general and work-specific tasks
- Arrange all tools & workshop equipment's as per 5"S".
- Practically worked as a Diesel Heavy Equipment mechanic for 2 years
- Skilled in Auto Diesel Heavy Equipment
- Should able to speak, read & write in English to a good acceptable standard.
- Knowledgeable in Dismantling and assembling the Engine, Transmission, Differential Assemblies, and Hydraulic System Etc.
- Having knowledge of repairing, replacing and adjusting brakes
Applicants must be currently in UAE
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training .
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.