Job description / Role
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to be joining our Digital team.
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of digital media planning and acts as key point of contact with clients and internal constituents; focused on pre-sale and post-sale campaign maintenance such as gathering creative assets and monitoring delivery. The ideal candidate has a unique blend of creativity and analytical skills, is extremely detail oriented, thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced, energetic environment, and can naturally help create and maintain order.
• Oversee execution of multi channel programmatic media campaigns for agency & clients (desktop/mobile, display/video)
• Manage launch timelines, the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
• Establish efficient workflows for collaboration between agency counterparts and global support teams.
• Troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
• Review optimization reporting and analysis, and guide team to meet performance KPIs
• Provide guidance for most effective campaign setup and efficient use of reporting systems
• Work with technology partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
• Identify areas for opportunity to improve current procedures, and grow internal team capability.
• Fulfill RFP and process insertion orders, secure creative & inventory by deadline and manage digital production.
• Develop post-mortem of major campaigns – detail delivery, successes, and areas of improvement.
• Troubleshoot campaign delivery issues and correct any under/over delivery.
• Provide clients with weekly updates on campaign progress with commentary.
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, psychology or related industry experience preferred.
• A minimum of 3+ years of professional digital ad sales experience preferably within the digital media, advertising sales/agency fields.
• Proven experience cultivating relationships, driving new business development and leveraging contacts to drive digital ad sales efforts.
• Ability to understand and interpret trends and react with strategic/tactical changes.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
• Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable presenting to large groups
• Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
• Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups.
• Arabic Speaking is essential for the role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.