Job description / Role
Nexa is seeking a passionate, motivated and experienced marketing professional with a proven track record of working in different areas of digital marketing including social media, performance marketing, inbound marketing and SEO.
You will work with clients on their marketing strategy and also oversee social media activities which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is well-organized, a strong communicator and is confident in a client-facing role. This is a full-time position based in Dubai, with a current emphasis on working from home but face-to-face meetings will occur based on client preferences.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients and ensure ongoing customer success
- Identify clients business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Track, synthesize, interpret and translate data into tangible, action-oriented strategies
- Managing and keeping track of client tasks, deadlines and priorities
- Keep up-to-date with current with marketing strategies, best practices, and associated resources
- Create positive change and proactively identify optimal process efficiencies
- Overall understanding of SEO and digital marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and generating reports
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Working closely with Content, SEO, Social Media and other teams to put together effective campaigns
- Understand the account objectives, and map them to social media objectives and KPIs
- Collaborate with other teams for strategy formulation to effectively manage social media campaigns, community development, community engagement, community management, content development and ad development
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- Create timely, engaging and professional visuals that reflect the client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat)
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts
- Previous Digital Agency Experience
- A min of 2 year experience in account management and client servicing
- Proficiency in using and discussing social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and more
- Successful track record in managing multiple clients
- Experience in collaborating and advising different teams on client strategy and deliverables
- Good knowledge of various forms of content
About the Company
Established since 2005; we have provided online and digital marketing services to hundreds of high profile clients throughout the region, ensuring high-level website design and development, search engine marketing and optimization, mobile marketing, online marketing, digital consultancy and social media / Facebook application development.
Unlike other technology companies in the region, our entire team is located in a single office in Dubai with a zero-outsourcing policy that continues to separate the business from any competitors by offering unmatched service levels from a vastly experienced team of experts.
We play an active role in bridging the technology gap by offering clear and tangible solutions for Agencies wanting to offer their online and mobile marketing to clients. We pride ourselves in supporting other businesses.