Job description / Role
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be leading and managing digital and CRM-focused clients and campaigns, and be involved in new business pitches. You will provide internal leadership, and report to the account lead to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for a number of clients.
• Be the point of contact for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns, ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness.
• Work with creative, production and digital marketing teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions and client service levels.
• Work collaboratively with internal, external and remote teams to execute campaigns.
• Build and maintain, strong and lasting relationships with your clients, but also with internal teams and vendors that we may work with.
• Support the new business team in pitches and accounts where required.
• Advise clients on EDM lifecycle communications, automated journeys and analysis of all aspects of their lifecycle communication efforts.
• Work closely with the CRM, Marketing, Development and Creative team in planning, managing and executing multi-channel digital campaigns for the client.
• Provide detailed and accurate internal briefs and be responsible for ensuring that work, from initial concepts to final artwork, is delivered on time, on budget and in sync with the briefs.
• Manage operations and billing for key clients.
• Minimum of 3 years of proven account management experience in a digital agency.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
• Experience with managing and executing digital campaigns with a good understanding of e-mail marketing, CRM, social and digital media.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently work under pressure and on tight deadlines, while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment
• Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set
• Passionate about Creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communication, and marketing.
• Experienced in Project Management and the associated tools, such as Podio, Asana, Trello, Teamwork, Basecamp or Slack.
• Experience with enterprise-level CRM-communications platforms like Salesforce, Responsys, or Emarsys, together with email automation platforms like Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor is a bonus.
• Experience with end-to-end conceptualization, planning and implementation of seasonal and automated EDM life-cycle communications will be a value-add.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.