Job description / Role
The Account Manager serves as the key project lead on a myriad of ongoing, fast-paced, digital communications initiatives. As such, he/she will be responsible for guiding projects from start to finish.
• Digitally savvy, ideally with experience in website design and implementation process
• Self-managing and can lead a project team
• Client facing and Fostering client confidence in Agency relationship
• Garnering trust of the internal team through seamless account management
• Liaison with clients on a day-to-day or weekly basis dependent on project scale
• Partner with staffing/project management to address open project needs
• Ensuring all deliverables are meeting client expectations
• Working with the delivery team to effectively manage agency capacity and deadlines
• Creating and leading presentations
• Collaborating with other client 3rd party partners to deliver the best possible outcomes for project
This leader will be the ‘conductor’ of the team comprised of Account, Strategy, Creative, Data and Analytics, Digital, Production, and any outside agencies or partners.
They will partner with the VP, Account Director and senior leadership to ensure efficient delivery of the client’s scope of work.
• A passionate and personable partner who can develop and maintain strong relationships internally, with Clients and with all partner agencies
• Be recognized as an effective and reliable brand steward
• Proactive, solution-oriented and positive can-do attitude through all tasks big and small, connecting the dots between opportunity and action and results
• Steward for best-in-class strategy and creative
• Be the champion of great work and an ally to the Creative teams
• Be committed to the highest standards for all Agency deliverables
• Fluency across all skill sets to drive the integrated team’s efforts towards focused goals
• Provide nimble solutions in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Strong production experience with an emphasis on website build
• Strong written and verbal communicator, managing up and across all disciplines within the team. Ability to tactfully tailor the message to the audience
• Proactive: identifies and red flags potential problems, providing solutions and escalating when necessary
• Stay up to date on all relevant activity from competitors and peripheral categories
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or related field, preferred
• 4-6 years’ experience in advertising agency
• Strong writing, speaking and presentation skills
• Detail oriented with problem solving mentality
• Experience with Analytics and Reporting is a major plus
• Strong background of Digital production and execution
• Some knowledge of agile project processes a major plus
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.