Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A key pillar of the PwC Middle East Strategy, Tomorrow, Today is our internal digital upskilling and transformation program that aims to supercharge citizen-led innovation & adoption. Launched 4 years ago, the team is now looking to expand and mobilize champions in each of the different lines of services. The champion's main role is to support the line of service in embedding digital tools in their ways of working to digitally transform their service offerings to clients, and in deploying technology to make their processes more efficient and drive innovation.
Main contributions are: Tailor and implement specific initiatives to drive adoption and enable the digital transformation of the line of service.
Embed digital tools across the organisation to resolve pain points & capitalise on digital transformation opportunities of the line of service.
Increase the line of service staff's digital knowledge on the various tools available to them so that they can incorporate it in their work.
Generate analytics and report back on impact to senior stakeholders
Digital enablement, embedment and innovation:
- Developing strong working relationships with leaders from across the line of service that facilitate a deep understanding of business challenges and identify the opportunities to embed digital tools
- Design and implement tailored pathways of upskilling, adoption and innovation fit for the business needs of strategic units within the firm Lead and facilitate ideation and prioritisation sessions with business units and stakeholders to identify pain points or opportunities for digital transformation
- Plan and hold tool adoption bootcamps to provide employees with hands on experience on specific digital tools
- Work closely with business unit project teams to ensure successful delivery of digital assets/products.
- Collaborating with business teams and tech resources to evaluate and make recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for a digital solution
- Facilitate the Knowledge Management process of the line of service (Identifying digital assets, sharing assets...)
- Work closely with line of service transformation team to find opportunities to embed digital mindset
- Activate digital community by matching opportunities to resources
- Support the line of service digital community in achieving digital related KPIs
- Organize, as needed, ad-hoc digital training sessions leverage existing material and resources
- Identify and report back on success stories
- Capture and report back on engagement benefits (Time saved, Cost saved & revenue generated)
- Build a network of internal and external providers to help identify solutions and build knowledge of market trends
- Ensure regular updates to the digital community's skills & proficiency levels
- Assess and report on challenges faced, provide technical support and guidance as required to avoid shortfalls in outcomes and results.
- Proactively review Ipower to ensure engagements data is captured correctly for Digital Accelerators and Data Boosters Support the Tomorrow Today Partner Lead & Deputy by providing updates, information and data on Digital Accelerator resourcing
- A good digital acumen (Data Analytics, Automation or similar)
- 3-4 years of experience working in a complex, dynamic environment; preferably in a digital transformation role or a consulting background
Skills: Analytical and Critical Thinking, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation, Process Visualization, Workshop facilitation, Stakeholder Management, Change resilience, Internal communication Documentation, report and presentation skills, Understanding of the product development lifecycle, Problem-solving skills & Decision-Making Skills Innovation and Digital Transformation
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.