Job description / Role
E-commerce webmaster / Digital Advertising Executive / Digital marketing Executive
Salary: 8,000 to 10,000 + Private Medical + Visa + Flights
Our client is a USA based nutrient supplement manufacturer.
Position based in their Dubai office.
We are seeking a webmaster and online advertising manager to work on our company’s e-commerce website.
This role is expected to bring an eye for design integration, multi-lingual e-commerce and website management experience and strong Google Adwords and Facebook advertising skills. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, social media managers, and other internal and external stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content.
• Manage the day-to-day website content, branding, product information, and landing pages.
• Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
• Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
• Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
• Manage all online CPC advertising, mainly AdWords and Facebook, and associated landing pages.
• Proactively scope and develop new online advertising channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, display, and affiliate networks.
• Create and manage engaging e-mail marketing campaigns
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Strong background with web content management using Wordpress
• Strong background with e-shop management using Woocommerce
• Experience with MailChimp, including automation.
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified
• Facebook ads certified
• Strong Knowledge of best SEO practices.
Nice to have:
• Light development skills in Wordpress and Woocommerce
• Experience with Amazon advertising
• Experience in managing affiliate network
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.