Job description / Role
Our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team is growing. As we expand and improve our services, there are always new stories to tell. We are looking for a strong writer, who has the intellectual rigor to work with complex and/or technical subject matters such as business issues, technology, regulations, tax, banking, retail to create compelling content that engages an online audience. EY has a powerful purpose: to build a better working world – and the EY MENA BMC team plays a critical role in helping the firm realize this purpose through its work supporting EY’s brand, reputation and business goals.
Your key responsibilities
• Work closely with MENA Brand and External Communications Leader on leadership messaging, as well as alignment of Markets messaging across geographies, service lines and sectors.
• Work with complex and/or technical subject matters such as business issues, technology, regulations, tax, banking, retail create compelling content that engages an online audience
• Using social media platforms to create content and bring fresh ideas and perspectives to engage audiences through digital and traditional media platforms
• Execute the MENA digital strategy and support all PR via ey.com and EY social media channels which currently include Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Page, YouTube
• Measure the impact of EY social media campaigns and evaluate EY’s digital imprint
Skills and attributes for success
• A passion for social media, and an interest in news and storytelling
• Demonstrate the ability to manage several projects concurrently; demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
• Be a strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
• Demonstrate excellent communications and networking experience and skills in a wide range of situations and with people at all levels within the organization, including global leadership
• Understand EY’s business; effectively navigate EY’s and BMC’s matrix organization to access, inform and engage the right people at the right time
To qualify for the role you must have
• 3 years experience in a similar field, digital and social media marketing experience
• Bilinguals with strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic
• Content creation for web and social media on mainstream channels for a socially active brand
• Execution of social media campaigns
• Experience with content management systems, social media scheduling tools and analytics platforms
• Ability to work with technical, industry-specific content
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer:
• Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
• Support, feedback and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
• Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
• A culture that will encourage you to grow you skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that or EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Learn more about Life EY by following our social media channels:
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.