Job description / Role
ARN, today is a leading multi-platform entertainment company with 18 radio brands delivering award-winning programming available via multi-broadcast media – radio, online, digital, smartphone, via live satellite TV and now a new creative agency dedicated to video.
Virgin Radio Dubai is operated by ARN, the largest broadcaster in country, with 9 brands that reach over 200 nationalities living in the UAE. We’re looking to hire a freelancer to work closely with Virgin Radio Dubai team as Digital Content Creator.
Overall: A multi-faceted and cool under pressure individual. A ninja using Adobe Premiere & After effects. Create Social Media videos and images using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. Using our CMS be responsible for editing content, day-to-day updating and overall upkeep of Virgin Radio’s websites; to ensure that all content is proof-read, technically is uploaded on schedule every day, is in keeping with ARN standards, brand guidelines and editorial direction.
- Be 100% proactive. Take full responsibility for the assigned social media accounts and websites.
- Daily social media management for Kris Fade Show and Virgin Radio Dubai.
- Community management on Virgin Radio Dubai’s social accounts.
- Digital content management of websites for Virgin.
- Managing Digital sponsorships on Virgin.
- Managing Digital competitions on Virgin.
- Social coverage for Outdoor Broadcasts and Events. On-Site image and video editing for social posting.
- Creation of Post Campaign Reports after events/Digital promotions
- Use real time analytics to identify trending stories and curate content accordingly.
- Ensure all content is delivered in a timely manner and optimized for audience growth and retention on Virgin’s website and social media.
- Be aware of the religious sensitivities of the Middle East and ensuring that the websites and social media do not cause offence.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Proactive at all times – ensuring social media and websites are best they can be with the resources allocated
- Website traffic (unique visitors, time spent on site) is always trending up
- Website has dynamic content which is never out of date
- Provides monthly analysis (reports) on traffic patterns to Digital, Marketing, Programming Heads
- Information Gathering & Processing
- Knowledge – Technical/Professional
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Results Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year min experience in a similar role
- Excellent English communication
- Social Media Management
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects)
- Image editing (Adobe Photoshop)
- Content Management systems
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.