Digital Content Director - MEA
Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To join our Group, please visit https: //careers.accor.com
We are currently seeking a Digital Content Director for MEA to lead and manage our digital content strategy across the region. As a Digital Content Director, you will play a critical role in defining and executing our brand and content strategy across the MEA region for Accor Premium, Midscale and Economy Brands. The successful candidate will work closely with internal teams, agencies, and influencers to drive content performance and engagement, as well as manage multiple direct reports to ensure the effective delivery of high-quality, SEO optimized digital content across all channels and levers.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital content strategy for the MEASPAC region, ensuring consistency in content quality, tone of voice, and brand messaging across all channels.
- Manage multiple direct reports across each of the regional hubs, providing leadership, guidance, and support to ensure effective delivery of content.
- Work closely with internal teams, including copywriting, translation, and SEO agencies, to ensure effective delivery of all content requirements for digital and e-commerce activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for regional and global SEO and content teams, providing strategic guidance and support to ensure cross-search synergies and maximizing visibility of content.
- Work closely with brand, PR, loyalty, and partnership teams to bring SEO expertise and benefit to all relevant channels.
- Ensure effective use of budget while maximizing visibility of content on all channels, including the ALL magazine, brand magazine, destination pages, campaigns landing pages, and more.
- Implement a content review and sign-off process, working closely with in-country language experts to ensure timely delivery and implementation of all content requirements.
- Own and manage the Web Direct Content Dashboard, working closely with local e-commerce teams to optimize hotel content across all channels.
- Provide ongoing measurement, improvement, and reporting of content and SEO performance.
- Provide content and SEO guidelines, training, and support to Commercial Directors and in-country experts.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Journalism, English).
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in digital content management, SEO and content optimization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills - across functions, teams, and geographical hubs.
- Performance oriented - data and analytically driven decision making.
- Team management across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Language Requirement - English + French and/or Arabic proficiency is a must.
- Dealing and communicating with senior executives such as VPO's, GMs, C-Suit.
- Ability to prioritize effectively between department, hotel, regional, and global needs/requirements.
- Tech-oriented and savvy - Content Management tools, BI & Analytics tools.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to lead the digital content strategy for Accor Premium, Midscale and Economy Brands in the MEA region, we invite you to submit your application for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.