Job description / Role
Digital Content Executive
You will have demonstrable experience working in similar content, copywriting or marketing role/s, with experience in writing for multiple audiences across a range of platforms. You will have excellent written communication and grammar with strong attention to detail. You will be highly creative and can use analytics to see the bigger picture when recommending content opportunities to internal stakeholders. Ideally, you will have experience using content management systems (CMS).
You will preferably have experience in writing for SEO and the ability to track and understand web analytics to derive insights and recommendations to optimise content.
- Preparing the set-up and the launch of promotional activities/programmes in both web and mobile app.
- Ensuring all online photographs are kept up to date on our websites and all others online channels.
- Use analytics to report on performance to ensure content reflects changes in trends.
- Create and publish new content in line with the brand guidelines, technical policies and best practice.
- Supporting a task-ticketing tool.
- Uploading content on the company intranet.
- Liaise with agencies, as required, to ensure the brand, tone, style and technical standards and Accor digital practices are incorporated into content.
- Working with the digital content manager with the ongoing projects.
- Managing invoices and liaising with 3 rd party service providers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Successful completion of commercial training or holding a Degree on technology systems, or possess a good technical knowledge in web service.
- Previous work experience beyond placements/internships in hotels or have knowledge of hospitality management.
- Pro-active, curious, self-reliant, good problem resolver and result oriented.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive, a team member who can positively and productively impact operational efficiency and business results.
- Fluent in English and Arabic and knowledge of other European languages a plus.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Computer literate with strong ability on Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) using WISE or similar systems.
- Image editing skills are essentials.
- Keen interest in other services and web is a must.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
The Wheel of Fate
Digital Marketing & Campaign Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Marketing Manager
Middle East Executive