Job description / Role
This is an opportunity to shape, formulate and execute website strategy for MENA region, creating rich consumer experience and ensure seamless consumer journey.
An exciting opportunity has come up to join a global retailer as a Digital Content Manager.
* Manage local team to keep websites up to date with latest product and marketing contents.
* Coordination with MENA markets' Digital Marketing team and agency to manage day to day operations of website such as product content update and global requests.
* Prepare presentations for updates for senior stakeholders
* Pitch and drive new content initiatives such as live chat and integrating new functionality
* Drive user experience to enhance customer journey
This is an opportunity to join a global brand where you will have ownership and direct impact in the role.
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or a related qualification.
* Strong analytical and reporting ability with the capacity to use data to provide insights and recommendations.
* Strong understanding of digital channels and proven working experience in digital marketing with certifications from key digital platforms
* High level of complexity is required due to multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Must have content strategy and management experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.