Job description / Role
Title: Digital Content & PR Writer (Fluent in English & Arabic)
Founded in the financial heart of Dubai, RIF Trust was born from the need to extend the benefits of freedom of international travel as well as asset optimization for High Net-worth Individuals. In less than seven years, RIF Trust has become one of the leading companies in the Middle East and Africa in the Investment Migration Industry. RIF Trust specialises in providing residency and citizenship-by investment options for High Net-worth Individuals, and prides itself on excellence in service, efficiency, and transparency. RIF Trust inspires its clients to look into the future with optimism, to aspire to a world with no borders and to embrace a new bridge to this world.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is a new position within the organisation designed for somebody fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing abilities and time management, you'll interpret briefs to bring the brand to life across all social platforms and marketing materials online and offline.
The Digital Content & PR Writer will develop social content across our social, B2B, and comms channels in a fast past, ever-evolving marketing team. Your role will be two-fold: to be an expert in digital copy writing for social channels leveraging video, animation, & motion graphics provided by our in-house team to tell a story about our brand and the different programs we offer. You will also take charge of writing copy and updating our stunning digital/print marketing materials to support our sales team and to entice our end consumers. This content will vary from reactive topical content to story telling a cohesive brand story, identifying future trends that will ultimately deliver exciting content and drive engagement with new and existing customers.
You will naturally have a strong attention to detail and mastery of the written word in both English and Arabic. You will have ability to respond to a brief, visualise a brief and interview relevant internal or external stakeholders, draft your proposal, and absorb and adjust your copy based on constructive feedback. You need to be self-motivated, pro-active and driven. You must be able to engage with senior stakeholders across the business to consistently develop the tone of voice of our core social media channels. You’ll maintain an active awareness of trends and emerging technologies to stay abreast of digital creative best practice, new formats and platform evolutions working within the company’s brand guidelines.
As an aspiring content writer, you will have had experience writing copy across multiple social media platforms. You will also have experience taking a brief from idea to production, ideally within a commercial environment. You will also be able to research and compose press releases and blog posts, having the confidence to drive the company’s PR strategy to new heights.
You will be writing copy ultimately to drive leads, build engagement and increase brand visibility. Within the role there is a lot of creative freedom to get to an end goal, however the end content must have an impact with the target audience at the end of the day.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Work closely with the in-house Social Media Digital Content Producer & Designer to write engaging post copy in English and Arabic to accompany our creative assets (both video and print) across all our social media platforms
• An excellent understanding of social platforms and their requirements, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube, Snap Chat, LinkedIn and deep understanding of different tone of voice in English and Arabic on these platforms
• Leading on the planning, production, and dissemination of the social content calendar focusing on writing copy for reactive, planned, and evergreen content
• Ability to research and interview key stakeholders to write press releases, ad copy, blog posts, and other lead-generation or brand awareness style content
• Take lead on working with external PR agencies, local media outlets, & newswires to disseminate press releases
• Ownership of all content on the company website, including updating the marketing brochures, and marketing-controlled email content (which includes client communication, program updates, stakeholder bulletins and ad hoc. comms)
• Maintain an active awareness of trends and emerging technologies to stay abreast of digital content guidelines best practice ensuring best practice and optimisation are adhered to
• A confident self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status-quo to help achieve the company and department objectives
• You’re approachable, collected and thoughtful. You can build empathy with internal and external stakeholders easily
• You can lead and manage projects involving multiple members of staff to a successful conclusion
• You are experienced at setting targets, planning how to achieve goals, monitoring progress and reporting on success.
• You demonstrate commercial acumen in your decision making
• You demonstrate positivity, professionalism and maturity in everything that you do
• Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• You must be fluent in speaking and writing in English and Arabic
• Passionate about writing and disseminating engaging content for different audiences on social platforms.
• You have at least 2 years’ experience producing high quality written content with a proven strong readership / success (preferably within investment migration or financial sectors - not essential)
• Experience using Mailer programmes required /Marketing Automation software (preferred) and accessing and optimising the performance of email campaigns
• You know how to write passionate and creative prose
• You have experience on the technical side of content such as:
- Website CMS
- Experience utilising Adobe Creative Suite to produce and edit images preferred but not essential
- Experience using Mailer programmes required (e.g. Mailchimp) / Marketing Automation software (e.g. Pardot) (preferred)
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and sales focused environment
• Accomplished at working on multiple projects simultaneously
Key performance indicators:
• Content is consistently delivered on-time and to a high-quality
• Contribute to the improvement of audience engagement figures for owned brand social content generating helping to generate and convert leads for the sales team
• Seen as excellent practitioner externally, being a thought leader on our key platforms and among industry peers
About the Company
RIF Trust are one of the Middle East's leading residency and citizenship advisories. We provide outstanding service, smooth process and transparency.
RIF Trust has already helped hundreds of clients, and we are proud to have not let any of them down. We have a 100% completion rate.Our mission is to expand, grow and satisfy the needs of our clients by bringing them market leading solutions and programs.
RIF Trust only provides programs supported by governments; we deal directly with our governmental partners, not intermediaries.We are government authorized agents for seven of the most powerful programs, allowing us to provide the most competitive prices and the best conditions for our clients.