Job description / Role
The Digital Experience Manager works to optimise client engagement across online platforms, and helps in shaping and delivering differentiated digital experiences. The candidate will design client journeys and drive the technical implementation and measurement of new functionality, microsites, data explorers, and web experiences.
• Understanding of digital marketing, and core web design and traffic-driving techniques like SEO
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills - Confidence in using data insights to define, challenge and support business requirements; Ability to apply a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to back up assumptions, test hypotheses, and evaluate results
• Understanding of CMS tools such as Adobe Experience Manager or similar
• Knowledge and experience in data platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Strong experience in leading cross-functional teams
• Inquisitive and creative mind set
• Permanent role within an established management consultancy.
• 4-5 years of experience working within digital, preferably in digital marketing, user experience, or web development
• Experience working with development and design teams to drive the implementation of digital projects
• Bachelor's degree - preferably in business, marketing, computer science, or a technical discipline
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG/Food Industry
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Marketing Executive