Job description / Role
* Opportunity to create new vision and strategy, lead growth acquisition and retention using data.
* Role offers ownership and an opportunity to have a direct impact
An exciting opportunity to join a financial services company (Online Trading) as a Digital Growth Manager. The client has gone through a huge scale digital transformation which has enhanced unique customer journey for users. This is an opportunity to create new vision and strategy, lead growth acquisition and retention using data.
* Create the vision and strategy for new customer pathways to conversion (conversion funnel)
* Analyse performance metrics for the entire customer journey across all available platforms
* Understand the lifecycle of customers deeply and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
* Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end
* Investigate and test new channels to communicate with new and existing customers.
* Drive the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rates
* Partner with analytics to measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale.
* Work cross-functionally with content, product, development, compliance, analytics, and creative to meet growth targets.
* Work on existing customers to grow their engagement using scalable channels.
* Design, manage and optimize a large number of engagements
* Analyse data and be data-driven in everything
* Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
This role offers ownership, direct impact and attractive package and benefits
* BA/BS in Marketing/Business/Statistics/Mathematics, or related degree,
* Wealth of experience in digital marketing and user acquisition with an emphasis on marketing automation.
* Expertise in conversion rate optimization,
* A passion of data and can analyze a marketing/sales funnel
* The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
* Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, developers, analysts, product managers, and project managers.
* The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
* Experience of managing large budgets
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
TGC Middle East
Head of Digital Marketing - FMCG & Retail
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Product Manager