Job description / Role
- Position: Digital Manager
- Location: Dubai
- Company: Nestlé
- Experience: At least 5-7 years' experience in digital marketing
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the digital transformation agenda for the Category in line with the overall Category strategy and priorities. You will achieve this by collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will also play a crucial role in supporting brand building & facilitating business growth. You will work towards enhancing digital know-how & building digital capabilities to create competitive advantage.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
- Build & manage the category Digital ecosystem (website, CRM, data, audience strategy and personalization, eCommerce enablers, Data Analytics etc.) with all relevant stakeholders.
- Empower brand teams across all clusters to deliver powerful and efficient media, creative, content and e-commerce plans/activities through idea generation, mentoring and regular feedback.
- Build a category digital communication strategy (creative, audiences, media) - i.e. Maggi (branded and unbranded), NN unbranded service platforms and Nescafe total portfolio
- Oversee all areas relating to - Category Digital strategy/priorities, website development and optimization, CRM, first-party data collection and personalization, media and influencers, eCommerce enablers, Lower Funnel Media Activation, eRetail Search and eCommerce activity plans (in collaboration with CDT and eCommerce teams), eContent creation/adaptation/amplification across the Content Typology pillars, integrated search (paid and organic), stakeholder management (SBU, Z-AOA, Global Digital Team).
- Leads the digital marketing strategy for the Category - supported by the media team & Head of Digital
- Elevate the Digital capabilities of the brand and relevant CDT team members by coaching and empowering them to join the Digital task force; involves brand teams in Digital Townhall Meetings and knowledge sharing sessions; promotes available training materials (e.g., Digital Academy); project assignments (e.g., D2C, eRetailer collaborations). Enables the execution of digital best practices and frameworks in the category.
What will make you successful:
- Agency / digital or social media platform experience is a plus
- Strong category knowledge and business acumen
- Knowledge & experience in building strong brand equity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms and how to deliver the right content to the right audiences, at the right time and through the right channels
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills are essential. Arabic is a strong plus
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.