Job description / Role
This role includes the following responsibilities:
• Managing and servicing several clients/ accounts and operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer account management.
• Gather Marketing Intelligence on handled clients’ business sectors for the purpose of perfect and confident decision making in proposing the strategy.
• Developing and implementing Marketing Plans and activities utilizing marketing best practices and channel knowledge to meet clients’ needs and achieve better results (Marketing Mix, Activations, PR, loyalty programs, marketing collaterals, tie-ups, advertising/media, online and social media).
• Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives.
• Developing a trusted advisor relationship with handled clients and their stakeholders
• Understanding digital technology and options to educate and steer clients towards digital communications
• Preparing reports on clients’ accounts status.
• Managing Agencies - development of internal (other departments) and external (suppliers such as printing press, stand contractors, video production houses) projects and ensuring the work is executed on time and meeting the requested quality standards.
• Bringing media attention to newsworthy activities through press releases, media kits and media tours.
• Assist in preparing pitches to win new business
Key attributes of the Marketing Account Manager
• Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business
• 5 - 7 years proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant experience
• Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and trends
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in written and spoken English & Arabic (not mandatory)
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Experience in transferring complex information into clear and convincing graphs (infographics, prezi)
• Dynamic and having excellent organizational and planning skills
• Up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms, and algorithms
• Well-versed in paid social media advertising
• Good team player and positive attitude
Please note the role will be based in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates willing to relocate from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation benefits & assistance will be provided.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Social Media Coordinator - UOBD