Job description / Role
If you are a fresh graduate with a degree in Marketing, Advertising or Journalism, then we are looking for you. You will work closely with PageGroup's Senior Marketing Manager - Middle East and Africa, supporting on the planning and execution of a variety of 360-degree B2B and B2C marketing & communications programmes across the entire MEA region.
Established in the United Kingdom in 1976, PageGroup has grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6,500 staff with 141 office locations in 36 countries.
Our business started operations in the Middle East in 2006 under the Page Executive and Michael Page brands. We offer recruitment services to public and private organisations in the region, and on behalf of our clients, we recruit talent at all levels of experience, from graduate-level with 2-3 years' experience through to Director/Board-level.
This internship is great for someone who is looking to gain hands-on experience in all pillars of marketing: social media, digital marketing, content writing, public relations, CRM and internal communications. If you are creative, proactive, driven, have an appetite to learn, take the initiative and work hard, this internship is for you.
Your key responsibilities will be
* Assist with SEO improvement and digital marketing strategy
* Build our social media presence through engaging content creation (videos, infographics, etc.)
* Researching and developing/writing content for the website
* Design artworks/promotional material
* Assist with PR (updating media lists, researching trends, story tracking, etc.)
* Support the Sr Marketing Manager with monthly marketing reports and any other day-to-day marketing tasks
* Internship for 3-6 months
* Remuneration based on industry standards
* Exposure across B2B and B2C marketing campaigns in the recruitment industry, to help you build an exciting portfolio of work given the range and scope of the marketing function
* Enhance your confidence and establish your credibility within the marketing discipline
* Internship completion letter and recommendation
* Experience working in a hybrid model - part office-based and part home-based 5 day working week
* Working understanding of SEO and digital marketing
* Video editing and graphic design skills preferred (Photoshop / Illustrator)
* Some experience managing social media platforms
* Good written and oral communication skills
* French as additional language proficiency preferred but not mandatory
* Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
* Applicant needs to have a valid residency/student visa (sponsorship by Parent, spouse or University)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.