Digital Marketing & Content Creator
Job description / Role
We are Heartists®
"Heartist © " describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Adagio
Stay, Live, Enjoy!
We create memories for our guests and fellow Heartists® offering personalized experiences with a Glocalized urban touch. We discover together and are flexible to our guest's discerning needs.
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager, and within the limits of established Accor polices & procedures, the Digital Marketing/Content Creator manages and enhances all aspects given to him/her towards the marketing and brand awareness in the digital space.
- Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and participates in all marketing activities.
- Promotes and maintains good communications in order to build and maintain the prestigious image of the hotel.
- Develops an annual marketing communication Plan with the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager with the annual Communication goals and budgets as outlined in the hotel's Marketing Plan and adheres to the same.
- Supervises and directs photography for advertising purpose in liaison with the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager, the advertising agency and Marketing Department at Corporate Office.
- Develops and maintains media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel's liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
- Develops co-marketing initiatives to actively promote & position all the hotels.
- You will be responsible of defining, implementing and coordinating the digital marketing and sales strategy for all hotels including but not limited to: the management of direct channels and OTAs, the implementation of global and regional projects, the supervision of digital sales and marketing channel performances, making sure the achievement of the production KPIs and the YOY increase.
- You will work very closely with regional hotels to increase the targeted revenue from digital channels.
- Ensure website content is always up to date as per the brand guideline and advised by the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager
- Review and amend hotel information available on Accor.com as advised by the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager.
- Ensure all efficient use of keywords in the website content.
- Review the ranking of the hotel website on search engines, and update the hotel website with relevant search terms and adequate keyword frequency to ensure that the hotel website gets the best possible page rank.
- Monitoring the comp set and keeping abreast of all trends in the industry.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization's culture
- Conceptualize and create, with the assistance of the graphic designer, design, and content to be communicated on collaterals for all marketing events, activities, and promotions. Further, direct collateral production from concept to final product in line with the corporate guidelines for each brand to build brand recall
- Represent the hotels in all events and promotions, and documents and when needed, and provides guidance in terms of photographs to be taken from all internal functions, Banquet and Conference functions, and VIP guests visiting the hotel.
- Provide relevant input and assistance to the Hotel's projects and activities, including but not limited to travel exhibitions and participation, group partnerships, group giveaways, and branding, etc.
- Be the secondary strategic business leader in brands responsible for in brand compliance, brand communications a brand custodian in every sense by protecting the brand's DNA and owner's reputation.
- Partnering with the Food & Beverage Managers and Executive Chefs for construction operations which aid to maximize profitability.
- Structuring and sending out new announcements via press releases, articles, Q&As, and interviews.
- Maintain home page promotional calendar to ensure content is fresh and accurately placed for an optimal user experience.
- Developing and maintaining fruitful partnerships and effective relationships with key reporters, editors, media influencers, and press representatives.
- Assist and oversee all guest communication channels including social media channels, and work with the Guest Experience Teams on the online reviews, ensuring the teams have the skills and confidence to deliver appropriate messages representing our values and brand promise" Feel Welcome".
- Promote the brand and all the hotels through formulated advertising campaigns within the corporate identity.
- Identify partnership and sponsorship opportunities for hotels under the scope, and foster a win-win relationship with existing sponsors, partners, suppliers and advertising agencies to ensure that good quality product is delivered on time.
- Manage affiliate relationships and identify new opportunities to drive affiliate-marketing growth with partners that are brand-appropriate
- Identifying and engaging with vendors
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- Driving the innovation committee for guest/ Heartist/ sustainability
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Communications Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Absolute Fit FZCO
Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|