Job description / Role
You will be responsible for:
• Build and implements digital marketing strategy for all digital channels with the goals of acquiring new members and increasing loyalty of existing members.
• Performance marketing: Sets up all channels and utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end -to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Plan execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Create and manage the digital marketing budget across all the marketing channels efficiently.
• Collaborate with the internal teams and external agencies to provide brand and content strategy and optimizes user experience.
• Develop, implement, track and optimize the client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including SEO/SEM, CRM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Leads integrated engaging digital marketing campaign from concept to execution.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPls).
• Optimize the performance of campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business KPIs.
• Identify trends and insights and optimizes “spends and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Monitor the market updates and best practices.
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
• Prepare well-structured draft using Contents Management System.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
• Submit work to editors for input and approval.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guideline to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media.
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed.
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Proven 5+ years of working experience in digital marketing preferably for cosmetics and health drink or, pure layer (agency /in-house).
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or related field.
• Google certification
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/ or display advertising campaigns: experienced in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; experienced in A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Proficient and solid knowledge of website and analytical tools; working knowledge of ads serving tools; experienced in setting -up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate; strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English and preferable Arabic.
About the Company
K Beauty International DMCC is the first premium skincare brand in the MENA region dedicated to 5-star luxury hotels and day spas. It is a Korean company established in 2012, with the headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and offices in Seoul, South Korean and Singapore.
The brand was conceptualized, and products are all produced in Seoul, South Korea. K beauty international is a leading scientific research and innovative group owing one of the best- equipped and most advanced biotech companies in South-Korea, positioning as an ambassador of Korean high-end cosmetics and health drinks through unparalleled biotechnology and nanotechnology. With “Alliance Program” with Korean SMEs and major players, K Beauty is right on track to expand business to B2C and global market as well.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
The Recruitment Tree