Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- You will design artworks for the hotel using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva.
- You will create videos for the hotel using Adobe Premiere and Canva.
- You have an extensive knowledge in photography and videography.
- You will assist in managing the social media accounts of the hotels.
- You will assist in daily administrative concerns/tasks in the department.
- You will provide assistance, support and direction to the Digital Marketing Manager as required
- You will update all content, pictures, videos on all channels as directed whether online or offline
- You will assist in developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- You will assist in implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge on editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Movie Maker will be a plus
- Good networker
- Confident, ambitious and self motivated individual
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Outgoing personality
- Confident working on own initiative
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Excellent organizations skills and ability to find solutions
- Able to cope with the pressures of a very busy environment
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.