Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Director to build and lead our client's digital marketing team. This person will be reporting to our Head of Global Marketing. The successful candidate will be an expert when it comes to anything related to digital marketing with a strategic approach to growth, experience in managing a team and rigorous project management skills. This individual will have at least 7 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
• Develop yearly digital marketing strategy and corresponding plans to deliver upon global marketing objectives;
• Coordinate all digital marketing functions to execute on world class integrated campaigns across social media, e-commerce and paid me;
• Develop and implement processes to ensure a cohesive and effective team work to achieve set goals;
• Ensure there is a cadence to the team, proper meeting structures and a strong culture.
• Continually educating the team on marketing principles to ensure the team is improving;
• Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects and team performance;
• Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns;
• Brief and oversee the work of external agencies.
• 7+ years of relevant B2C experience in Fashion, Automobile, Hospitality, FMCG or Tech brands;
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing;
• Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
• A true expert when it comes to digital marketing with a strong understanding of all different channels and corresponding best practices;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
• Passion for building teams and developing talent;
• Very organised with strong project management skills;
• A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
• Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas;
• Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
• Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.