Job description / Role
• Managing the Digital Growth of a well recognised digital tech company.
• You must have strong leadership ability as you will be managing a large marketing department and you must collaborate effectively with your diverse team to drive the digital growth of the online subscription business.
• The marketing department analyse the businesses data to create commercial growth, improving revenue.
• You must keep up to date with the latest market trends, competitors and changes that impact the business.
• You will be responsible for increasing the outreach of the business in the United Arab Emirates and Internationally.
• Must have excellent knowledge of the English Language, Arabic preferable but not essential.
• Must come from a Technology background, preferably working for a subscription based business.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing or another relevant field.
• Candidates must have strong senior management experience, leading teams of 30 + employees.
• Candidates must have extensive CRM and SEO knowledge including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Salesforce and
• Candidates should be able to create strong digital strategy, including engaging social media content.
• Must have worked In a senior digital marketing leadership position for 10+ years.
• A proven record of managing annual marketing budgets.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Excelsior Group ME
Head of Marketing - Large Food FMCG Company - Global Role
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Account Manager