Job description / Role
MENA’s most powerful startup platform is on the lookout for a Marketing Associate to help build a strong social media presence and content for their online community. You will be at an awesome company. You will be part of an ever-growing team that is excited about the plans ahead. The goal is to create something pretty epic. You will be joining a fast-paced, hands-on, constantly evolving environment that will never get boring. You will be working with smart, creative and inspiring individuals who are creating a unique proposition. Our Marketing Associate will become the key to unlocking our marketing capabilities. You will become an online social media guru. The Marketing Associate shall have a high focus on Content Creation and sharing. For this role, we only accept native Arabic speakers. As a startup, we expect you to get ready to hustle, roll your sleeves up and get involved!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Strategy implementation: Work with the marketing executive to implement the marketing strategy
• Social Media Strategy: Own, implement and create social media strategies across all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.
• Email marketing: Own, implement and drive regular email marketing campaigns.
• Arabic: Interested and skilled in Arabic copy-writing - for ads, blog articles, B2B content. Translation of social media posts as well as report infographics in Arabic. Engage with users and reply to posts to engage with the online social community.
• Automation: Advanced knowledge of automation tools including Hootsuite, Later, and social channels.
• Reporting: Continuously measure and improve data analytics across email marketing, social and native platforms (measure and report on KPIs).
• Content creation: Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company's tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
• Teamwork: Work closely with your marketing teammates, and other departments.
AED 12000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 1-3 years of Digital Marketing or Marketing experience
• Bachelor's or Master's in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic in both written format and verbal
• Must have previous experience writing content
• You must have significant experience running, monitoring and optimizing multiple channels and used both self-service platforms and advertising networks
• Motivated and results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Design skills including platforms such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred but not mandatory
• Comfortable working autonomously and within a team - our team is small, so being able to balance independence with collaboration is really important
• The kind of person who goes the extra mile - you're genuinely helpful and committed
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Digital Marketing and Programmer/Social Media Specialist
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Assistant Marketing Manager
Digital & Marketing Specialist
BAC Middle East