Job description / Role
Job Summary/ Purpose:
• To assist in executing the company’s digital/performance marketing activities across the entire network using various channels and tools to optimize revenue and enhance the traffic on the website ensuring investments on media and productivity are in line with agreed budget, set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures
• Executes/monitors digital marketing campaigns and advertisements for Air Arabia network using various channels such as (Google Ads, Display Ads, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Retargeting, Videos, searches, social media etc.)
• Executes timely tactical and brand awareness online campaigns to fulfill the commercial objectives of promoting Air Arabia products and services such as tickets, holidays, ancillaries, etc.
• Coordinates with E- Business teams on all campaigns requirements received from all Hubs ensuring consistency and timely execution for both online/offline campaigns.
• Monitors the day-to-day performance of SEM (Searching Engine Marketing) campaigns; ensuring that business objectives are met.
• Conducts AB Testing for the advertisements and campaigns to evaluate performance versus budget, set objectives, and KPIs; identifies pitfalls, recommends changes, designs and communicates new approaches as needed. .
• Generates function related timely reports such as the performance and budget utilization reports for the digital marketing campaigns. Produces ad-hoc related reports as requested by the management.
• Proposes and develops new initiatives and plans to increase traffic on website, improve conversion rates, CPA (Cost per Acquisition), and increase online sales and revenue.
• Coordinates with internal departments (IT, Sales, Finance) and external parties to ensure successful delivery of agreed projects
• Manages the day-to-day relationship with suppliers (Advertising Agencies, Meta-search Engines, OTAs, affiliates, networks, etc.) to ensure smooth running of operations and updated database of clients.
• Performs any additional duties as directed by the line manager.
• 3+ years of extensive experience executing online or digital/ performance marketing campaigns, preferably in Aviation/ Travel industry.
• Experience in handling digital/performance marketing channels like Google Ads, FB/IG, Twitter, Snapchat, Display etc.
• Experience in generating reports with BI like Data studio is a plus
• Proven skills in analyzing data from various analytics tools, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
• Capability to understand market trends and channeling them leading to effective customer care/ revenue solutions.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive & Social Media Expert
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Coordinator - Corporate Communications
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Entourage Marketing & Events