Job description / Role
The Digital Marketing Executive will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, working with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers) and Sales Director to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Plan and manage social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Optimize campaigns to improve marketing results.
• Build and optimize landing pages/website for conversion
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
• Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Understanding of Facebook Pixel and Google Tag Manager
Academic & Trades Qualifications
• Experience in Real Estate
• Analytical - ability to analyze large amounts of data
• Experience analyzing and identifying trends to plan against results
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience working in a similar position
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required
• Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
• To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative
• Fluent in both Arabic / English
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.
Digital Marketing Executive
BAC Middle East
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Digital Marketing Executive
A Leading Property Developer