Job description / Role
Digital & Marketing Executive
- The key objective of the position will be to drive the execution of the Hotel's Marketing and Digital Marketing & E-commerce strategy including but not limited to content updates, Social media management and email marketing.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Initiate promotions and newsworthy information for ress released or posts and engagement of followers on all media.
- Generate day-to-day original content for existing social media channels, maintain Social media calendar.
- Livestream and manage daily live content for key revenue driving outlets during events/setup.
- Update and optimize the Hotel content on Direct, Indirect channels and online listings including but not limited to TripAdvisor, Google My Business.
- Manage post production of content to customize digital deliverables to the requirements of the managed platforms.
- Plan and execute off-brand seasonal campaigns on social media channels with targets and ROI
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Collaborate with outsource agency and Issue press releases and ensure exposure in both print and digital media.
- Develop, drive and maintain the Marketing budget
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience of at least 2 years within Hotel Marketing and knowledge of E-Commerce / Digital areas
- A degree in Hospitality Management or in Marketing and Communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares including Graphic design, photoshop and video editing
- English is must. Arabic is a plus
- Full knowledge of site optimization
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing & Campaign Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services