Job description / Role
• Create, implement, and manage an effective marketing plan that aligns with our business goals.
• Develop and maintain a marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of marketing activities.
• Generate engaging content for our website and social media platforms, ensuring alignment with our brand's voice and messaging.
• Manage a social media calendar for timely content promotion.
• Oversee and manage our digital marketing efforts across multiple channels, including SEO, Google AdWords, and social media marketing.
• Collaborate with photographers, videographers, and content creators to produce high-quality content.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
• Conduct comprehensive market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities to grow market share.
• Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, providing regular internal reports and proposals for improvements.
• Liaise with the sales and product teams to ensure brand consistency and increase customer engagement.
• Manage our e-commerce platform and develop and oversee the company's loyalty program.
• Stay updated on the latest industry trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
• Proven experience in a similar role, including digital marketing experience.
• Strong experience in creating and managing marketing plans and calendars.
• Proficient in content creation, brand management, and following branding guidelines.
• Experience coordinating with external content creators such as photographers and videographers.
• Understanding of SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, and social media advertising.
• Strong understanding of customer behavior data analysis and decision-making based on analytics.
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Think Biz Management Consultancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Marketing Executive / Marketing Leader
B7 Search & Selection