Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Executive & Social Media Expert Up To 10k Aed For A Leading Advertising Solutions
• POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT
• SALARY: up to 10,000 AED full package depending on experience and qualification
• HIRING COMPANY: Advertising Solutions Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male/Female, 35 years old below
• Manage the organization’s website
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
• Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
• Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
• Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
• Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Social Media, Graphic Design or any relevant certification
• At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and social media in a Advertising/Retail/Electronics Industry
• Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Understanding of social media metrics, able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
• Good understanding of social media KPI
• Proficient in using web and computer software
• Strong analytical skill aligned with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.